What is this Service?
In addition to our Trade Receivables Advisory services which we have provided for the last twelve years, we also are a Collateral Manager, Portfolio and Transaction Servicer whereby we provide advice, structuring and management of your direct lending in Trade Receivables, Trade Finance & Structured Commodity Trade Finance. You may use us for “one-off” transactions or more regularly as Portfolio Manager. This service is very suitable for direct lenders – Financiers, banks, trade finance and Invoice finance companies, Funds, Investment & Asset Managers, Traders and Buyers who need advice on transaction structuring and post lend management to ensure the transaction is safe with minimal loss exposure – to ensure you get repaid. We provide:
Our Team of four highly experienced Advisors have 150 years cumulative experience in all matters relating to Trade Finance, Commodity Finance, Structured Commodity Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance (SCF), Supply Chain Trade Finance (SCTF) Payables Finance, Domestic Invoice Finance, Cross- Trade and Credit Insurance as well as credit management and company policies and procedures.
- For Lenders, Financiers, Banks and Investors, – we structure trade and commodity finance transactions to ensure maximum risk mitigation, simplify the transaction where possible, ensure all contingent liabilities exposure and risk issues are covered. Make the transaction workable and easy to understand. Take out the worry!
- We can produce the documents in readiness for the deal to be executed
- We will manage and advise the process of signing, advising when payment may be made.
- We will manage the transaction/s during the outstanding period and manage the payment of the transaction until funds are paid by Obligor.
- We can use your IT application or our own.
- We can check all shipping documents on deals presented to you to finance and advise if safe to fund.
- We provide Due Diligence and AML services on New Buyers, Customers, Obligors and Sellers. The AML is a service, and you take ultimate responsibility through your AML compliance. We do the work for you and advise.
- We can simply make our Advisor/s available to you as required on a fixed daily rate and you may use the Advisor how you require under your direction. Minimum half day tranches.
- Our Services are Advisory, and we advise you our client; we do not take any transactional risk. Our Client is the ultimate decision maker we are not.
- For Traders, we can assist in structuring deals to enable funders to feel positive about the deal enabling them to fund it. We understand what they want and look for. We can help with financing.
- For Buyers, how do you best protect yourself? We can ensure transactions are structured to best serve your needs and risk mitigate. To help in arranging financing.
- Staff Training.
- We provide CTFS (Certified Trade Finance Specialist) certification through Canterbury Business School – a recognized Trade Finance qualification. This is via Zoom (or in person) and is approximately 20 hours of detailed tuition and case study.